Get started with Ambine within minutes!
Getting started with Ambine is quick and straightforward. Start by creating an account yourself and integrating your LinkedIn Ads or Adform account with Ambine. Our specialists are always available, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you want us to help you get started.
Sign up & start optimizing today
Run the free trial at your own pace
You’re free to sign up to Ambine independently, and you’ll be able to try out all the features at your own pace. If needed, our specialists are at your disposal to set up the account, develop a testing plan, and support you during the trial.
Creating an account and starting out with Ambine
You can sign up for the free trial at any point. However, please note the following points:
- You will need sufficient access rights to your LinkedIn Ads or Adform’s DSP account (Campaign manager or admin) to complete the integration.
- To truly see value from Ambine’s automated budget optimization, you should have at least 3 LinkedIn campaigns or three programmatic line items in Adform.
- Each activity should the same end date. Please contact us if you want to go through your setup together!
You can create an account and sign up for the trial here. Provide us with a few details and set a secure password for your account, and you’ll be ready to go.
After registration, you will be able to log in to your account. We recommend that all new users check out our help center first to get familiar with Ambine.
Platform integration & group creation
Once you’ve gotten through the basics, you’re ready to connect your LinkedIn Ads or Adform account to Ambine!
- Authenticate your ads account under “account” and give your team members access to Ambine under” Users.”
- Optimization group creation starts on the main page by clicking the “Create a new group” – button.
- Once the group is created, you’ll be able to view the group’s performance and edit the settings at your pleasure.